Jan 5, 2012

As Promised

I said in my last post that I would fill you in on what has been happening.....well I am here to do it now(what, has it really been since July since I promised that)?  Without further adieu...lots of big changes on our horizon.  We are pregnant....well me anyway.  We are expecting our little missy around the first of April.  Upon getting the news of her impending arrival, we promptly began looking for a new place to bring our bundle home to.  We finally made the decision to move to Heber, something we had long dreamed of.  We were fortunate at the time that we started looking, that building a home was the best option for us.  We are very blessed to be building our dream home on large lot with beautiful views and in a town we hope will be best for raising our growing family.  Our home should be completed within weeks and ready for us to move into at the end of the month.  EXCITING!!

This move comes with a much anxiety for me.  Everyone has assumed, me being the country girl from a small town would easily adapt to our new community, but I am finding that I am more of a city girl than I once thought!  Mr. J, on the other hand, I know that this will be such as easy transition for him and he will find that this is probably where he always belonged.  He is more of a small town guy with an old spirit. 

Our sweet monster dog Dublin was pushing 100 pounds at his first birthday, so as you can imagine, he is a HUGE bundle of energy, excitement, intelligence and love.  His personality is just as big as he is and we just love having him around! 

Well there you have it, a quick update, although chalked with lots of goodness.  Stay tuned for things are just getting good!

1 comment:

ALICIA said...

Congrats on many new and exciting things. I want to see pics of the babe when she gets here and pics of the house when it's done. How fun!!!!