Apr 7, 2011

My "thing"

Everyone has a “thing”, blogging is obviously not mine……drinking wine with my girlfriends or the hubs, now that could possibly be my “thing”. With respect to the fact that my “thing” does not involve writing or a computer, I am going to attempt the unnatural and give it a shot again!


A brief synopsis on what has happened in the last year, really has it been a year (see above paragraph again). Most things have stayed the same, although many things have changed. We finally finished up most of the home remodeling projects, new bedroom (furniture and all) - check   new bathroom - check  new kitchen - check  new floors - check. One more large project to undertake and I am opting out of that one…..I am wishing the hubs luck! See, I really did not have time to blog anyway; I was busy painting, tiling and scheduling deliveries and installation. While the hubs was busy putting out fires and saving lives, I was busy rocking real estate. I took up a new hobby – photography, and when I have time and fabulous models, I love it!


We have a new addition to the family…….our dogchild Dublin, aka Dubs, Monster, Dumpling, Indigo, and WWE Wrestler (he is famous for his body slams). Whichever name you choose to call him, he and his gigantic paws and floppy ears come running for love and attention. This guy has taken over our lives; so much so that we even broke down and bought a new dog friendly car, the Subaru Outback or the InFront as some people have referred to it. We vacationed in the Dominican Republic, for anyone looking for a new destination, I highly recommend this place! The weather was the most perfect weather anyone could ask for, complete with crystal blue waters and a swim up bar! We could not have asked for a better trip, I came back feeling like a new person. Other than the previously listed major accomplishments, the last year (now referred to as last blogging year) was amazing. We got to go many places and see so many of your lovely faces. So with the last blogging year behind us and a new one ahead (cross your fingers), I look forward to much more time here in this space that is mine. 

2 comments:

Michele said...

Welcome back Reggie! I am so excited you're blogging again. By the way, I LOVE your new blog layout. It's so fun!

Lizette said...

You, the hubs and Dubs get all my lubs!