May 1, 2011

Personal Shopper

Sunday is my typical grocery shopping day, today being no different.  Upon waking and gathering the dog for our trip to the dog park, Ms. Grigio's house and of course the grocery store, I grabbed the grocery list off the fridge off we were off.  Our first stop was the dog park and the next stop was to enjoy hot tang and French pastries with Ms. Grigio, then our local market.   Upon getting out my list, I noticed a handwriting that is not usually on our list.  Turns out last Sunday evening while entertaining Y and Ms. Grigio, Y had taken it upon herself to examine the cupboards and note some things she thought we needed.  In the middle of the list was a very random, yet much needed item she thought Mr. J should get for me.  Although said item is it is not appropriate to mention here (this is a family blog after all) I couldn’t help but giggle!  Thanks Y for thinking of me, and in return I thought of you every time I looked down at my list today!
CENSORED

No comments: