Dec 13, 2008

Tagged

Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag.Here's how it works: I will answer questions about JJ. At the end of the post, I'll tag 3 people and post their names. Then, those three people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.


*What is your husband's name? Jonathan
*How long have you guys been married? Not officially married for another 2.5 weeks
*How long did you date? Almost 5 years
*How old is he? 28
*Who is taller? him
*Who can sing the best? Him, I am not a singer
*Who is smarter? Do you really have to ask? I say me all the time!
*Who pays the bills? Me
*Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he helps on his days off
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Thats me
*Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn....so he lucked out!
*Who cooks dinner? We both do, but he is a better cook
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Depends on the circumstances
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, to be honest, I didn't remember it.
*Who wears the pants? Definitely ME!! lol

Thanks Mary!!! I tag Michele, Brooke and Alicia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are getting married so soon...how exciting!!