Nov 16, 2009

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun?

That is what they say, and if that is the case then we have had a blast! I don't know where the last 6 months of my life went, anyone know? If you see it running by, just holler! I thought that since not having a "traditional job" I would have much more time on my hands, funny how that does not seem to be the case, not even by a mile. I don't know where one project ends and another one starts. I have taken a much needed break, I really enjoyed the summer and was lucky enough to have some fabulous people that were kind enough to share their company, and their pools with me. I forgot how summer should be spent.....poolside with great people! I had the chance to go on a few road trips, see places I have never seen, eaten amazing food and visited people I love. Now with the holidays approaching, I am so excited to be able to enjoy them to the fullest with very cool people.


With 2010 right around and the corner and with real estate picking up I anticipate a very busy year next year. I plan to hit the ground running and I am already preparing. We are looking forward to many changes in the J household in the next year, and cannot wait. We have set a LOFTY goal of running a marathon. The date has yet to be determined based on Mr. J's work schedule. I will keep you posted and you can all be waiting for us at the finish line, god knows I will need to see some smiling faces! Also, being as Mr. J is an avid fly fisher and I myself am a bit uncoordinated with a fly rod, we have also decided that we are going to work toward being able to enjoy this sport together. I have promised to be a very calm and patient learner, and Mr. J to be a very patient teacher. Wish us luck! I have been fully outfitted for this new hobby and can't wait to try out my new gear. Among everything else, I am even thinking about going back to school! I have also found a new love.....cooking, who knew? If you have any good recipes, please throw them my way, I am always dying to try something new.


With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I hope everyone will take a minute and remember what you are thankful for. I am thankful for all the amazing people in my life, the great opportunities that have come my way this year and the ridiculous amount of fun I have had.

No comments: