Sep 11, 2009

Off she goes

Many of you who have known me for a long time will probably recall that I used to run A LOT when I was in high school. Not because I enjoyed it, but because I was good at it. Well, I have recently started running again. This time around I enjoy it much much more. I have recently set my sights on a 10K come spring. I am pretty sure that I need to look good while doing such a jaunt. I am hoping these little cuties might just jog themselves into my closet. PS...give me a call if you want to go running!

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

I wish I could but you would run me into the ground!! Oh and the fact that I'm oh 800 miles away!! I did a 5K a few months ago and it was awesome. I am now training for another 10K.
Happy Running!! You'll look amazing in those shoes!!

Stephanie said...

Can I call if I do NOT want to go running. yuck! Not even those cute shoes would get me excited about it. lol