Sep 9, 2008

Scientists discover long lost blogger

I started this blog with the intention of posting daily thoughts and fun tidbits to enlighten everyone. I feel as if I have failed miserably! I could name so many reasons for the poor blog upkeep, some of which include: wedding planning, work, more work, babysitting, weekend trips, football games, packing for trips(not my own), the deck of a $1.5 million dollar home, floral arrangements, gardening, real estate, computer problems, and sometimes just simply getting distracted by sweaters!

So......now that everyone knows all the reasons I haven't kept up, I shall update you on the happenings at our home! If you read our prior post we were debating hitting Aspen for the weekend, so Harry(JJ) and myself(Lloyd) took on Aspen and all it's offerings. We were not disappointed. We saw a Bob Dylan, which was amazing and checked out the night life, which rocked and we played tourist, which was fulfilling. We spent some time in Green River with my family and friends which was well needed.

Wedding planning is coming along, although I am starting to panic cause it is almost 3 months to the BIG DAY!

JJ is heading to Alaska on Sunday for a fishing trip. I am stoked for him. He has always wanted to fish Alaska. I am also a little excited for all the salmon. Check you mailbox, you possibly may find yourself invited to our home for a salmon feast! I was planning on a quite week while he is gone. I was going to use the time to play catch up on many things that I have neglected. However, my nights are quickly filling with dinners, drinks and other offers from my girlfriends. I can't complain, girl time is always good for the soul!

So for now, I feel a little better leaving you for a few days, knowing that you are at least caught up and know we are still alive and well. More to come soon, I promise! I may possibly make plans for a guest blogger when I am unavailable, stay tuned......

2 comments:

One dog, two cats, two chickens said...

okay. WHAT about a 1.5 million dollar deck? were you BUILDING one? and floral arrangements...come on! when did you become a florist ;-)

Stephanie said...

I hear ya....I find myself going a month without updating. Why can't I just sit in front of my computer and blog all day? That sounds like fun!! Someday, someday.....